Comments

Your comments, suggestions, and questions about eQibla are warmly welcomed. You can either post your comments here in this page, or send them directly to eqibla.com.

1. Ali
    September 5th, 2011 at 06:03 | #1

salam,

i updated the application on my iphone to the verision 4 and all run perfect ! but there is a bug whene editing the widgets the app dont response…

thank you for this program !!!

2. noushad
    September 5th, 2011 at 12:39 | #2

we are waiting for eqibla smbiyan application

3. ziba
    October 2nd, 2011 at 04:00 | #3

Hi I used this application alot.I updated it yesterday but after that when I exit from program the location is changed and i have to set my locatin each time (by using internet not GPS)it wasn`t like that.
    Befor that I could use it any where .
    do you mind help me , is it a bug or my falt???

4. Abbas
    October 26th, 2011 at 07:19 | #4

Are you guys coming out with sahifa app for android?

SA

5. احمد
    December 22nd, 2011 at 07:38 | #5

السلام عليكم
    الادان عندي ينطلق ناقص لماذا

6. December 29th, 2011 at 18:39 | #6

Is your 3D Google Map still under development or is it accessible now?

7. Massimo
    January 5th, 2012 at 08:45 | #7

Salam Brother/Sister,

Is it possible to give us the algorithm to calculate the Qibla, jazakallah bil jannah inchallah.

Sincerely yours,
    MASSIMO

8. fatima
    January 22nd, 2012 at 04:53 | #8

It has been a real help for me to find Qibla (as i have been moving from place to place in UK because of my job and study). Thanks

9. January 22nd, 2012 at 13:01 | #9

@Drew Moore

3D map is available. Just select Earth mode from the map menu in the main page.

10. February 16th, 2012 at 04:19 | #10

ezan aplication iphone ios 5.0.1 where what time will start
    thanks
    ali beke

11. Faiz Abdullah
    March 19th, 2012 at 20:03 | #11

Salam Alykom

Dear owner off eqibla app, I want To ask for your kindness to use your app in my new planning websit as it’s for imam hussain and ahal albet in iraq so I want to have the timing for prayer around the world like the app you showed please give me your details to contact you.

12. March 24th, 2012 at 08:41 | #12

Salamun Alaikum.

Thanks for the great website. Is it possible to give the bearings from North. Also give both the bearings: One from North Pole and one from Magnetic North. Also state that the present degrees shown are from the North Pole and not Magnetic North ( Not for Compass 360 degrees ).

Thanks

13. Hussein
    March 26th, 2012 at 06:16 | #13

السلام عليكم عندي مشكلة صغيرة و ارجو المساعدة . دخلنا الان على التوقيت الصيفي ولكن ألاذان ما زال ينطلق على التوقيت القديم مثلا فرض الظهر الساعة ١٣:٣٩ لكن الاذان ينطلق في الساعة ١٢:٣٩ ارجو المساعدة ولكم جزيل الشكر

14. Dany
    April 8th, 2012 at 14:02 | #14

can you add the gregorian date along side the Islamic dates. It is very hard to know what day the Islamic dates correspond to!!!
    Also please just have a scrollable list to look at all the Islamic events.

15. May 31st, 2012 at 07:10 | #15

Dear Developer,

Thanks for developing the IOS apps. It is so helpful. I recommend you to update the apps in order to show praying times at the Notification Screen of iPhone, when someone looks at it, as weather forecast is shown, all five praying times in a single row. This may increase the visibility of the apps.

Thanks in advance..

16. Elham
    June 23rd, 2012 at 23:24 | #16

assalamo alaikom ,

I am not sure how the direction shown on the map is accurate, how does it stay the same even if I changed the direction of my computer in the same room? shouldn’t it adjust accordingly to be facing Mecca from any position?
    Please reply to me as I am staying in a hotel for one week and need to know the Qibla direction. Thanks!

17. Azhar
    July 10th, 2012 at 11:58 | #17

Assalamualaykum

I have Azan notifications activated on my iPhone 4. The issue is that when I’m on a phone call, and it is time for Azan, the notifications become active and I cannot hear anything from the person I’m talking to.

When the phone is being used, the notifications should not occur OR should wait for the call to end.

jazak’Allah

18. Tariq
    July 22nd, 2012 at 13:01 | #18

On my compass, which color part shows the direction of qibla? Is it red or light blue?

19. August 23rd, 2012 at 01:56 | #19

I was wondering if this software can be used to point to other landmarks as well by just feeding the Geo-coordinates.

20. Kamarudin Mustapa
    August 23rd, 2012 at 23:24 | #20

Thank you for this great app. I have been using it for years with no problems. However, compass function in version 4.3.1 doesn’t work on my iPhone 4 even after deleting and reinstalling the app.

21. Abdulmohsen Almassud
    August 24th, 2012 at 22:05 | #21

Salam,

I love this app and I’ve been using it for a little over a year now. I had my phone reset and so I had to install it again, which is fine except now it’s not detecting my location by means of GPS, and when I set it by searching for my location and set it.

again this is fine except it’s still not detecting the right times, and when I try to use the “Get Current Location” feature, I am getting this error message:

Title:
    Error getting Loation.
    Message:
    Please check if your location services are enabled.

I am 100% sure the location services are enabled and I use them for other applications such as MapQuest, and it’s working just fine.

Please help me resolve this issue, because I hate realizing that I passed the prayer time and I am late.

Thanks and may Allah rewards you for all your hard work.

Wasalum Alakum.

22. Bradley
    August 26th, 2012 at 13:02 | #22

thank you! :)

23. October 3rd, 2012 at 01:06 | #23
  24. Nancy
    October 9th, 2012 at 05:16 | #24

Salamo alikom
    Thanks for the program and i would like to request to add mohamed refaat adhan
    Thanks again

25. Wahid
    October 20th, 2012 at 08:40 | #25

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I have alQibla app on IPAD very good app only one problem Azan runs only for 30 seconds. Is there some way to play Full Azan Please?

26. SIM AHMED
    December 14th, 2012 at 11:56 | #26

Assalamu alaikum,
    This is to clarify my confusion about the direction of quibla from north America. According to the following research,

‘Direction of Al-Qiblah (by Muhammad Afzal Khan) – Media Monitors Network‏’
    they have a different opinion.

Please help us in this matter.

27. Masoud
    December 28th, 2012 at 15:54 | #27

Assalamu Alaikum Wa rahmatullah

I really love your great work and I say Jaza kumullaho KHair.And if possible to provide the symbian version it would be great as me and a lot of people like me are waiting for it.

28. January 23rd, 2013 at 06:40 | #28

You can visit SKILLS4U.COM – India’s No.1 Training search site to browse Fashion Design course classifieds to find everything from simple outfit design to latest training to launch your own fashion brands offered by leading institutes based on your search criteria. You can search for Fashion Design courses in all the major metros like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Within the city, you can search the classes by Zip code as well. Once you find the provider or class of your choice, click on send enquiry to request information regarding a specific course or contact Provider for any information. The system will prompt you to enter required information and send message to your selected Training provider. Once the Provider receives the message, you will get a response regarding further steps to register for the Course.

29. Bashir
    February 5th, 2013 at 09:26 | #29

Dear all assalamolaikum this application is great but the thing that I am not happy is that it only play the notification for 30 seconds and it hearts me a lot because we must hear the azan complete not incomplete. Regards
    Mohammad Bashir

30. March 21st, 2013 at 20:33 | #30

I was examining some of your articles on this internet site and I think this website is very instructive! Keep on posting. Thomas Sabo Charms offers a wide range of differen http://www.hqwx8.com/plus/view.php?aid=18888

31. Abdolla
    April 8th, 2013 at 17:33 | #31

Asalamo Aleykom,
    Thank you for your great app. I have used this app for a long time already but the last time I have updated my iphone app, I have noticed that all the Shiia adhans are gone. Is there any readon for that? I have used them for prayer notification.
    Regards,
    Abdolla

32. yahya
    April 29th, 2013 at 13:27 | #32

Good App, but really need to have it play full athan at the prayer time (even if in paid app) instead of just the first 30 seconds. Preferably make it an option (30 seconds or full athan in the settings)

33. Naser Nabulsi
    May 8th, 2013 at 17:24 | #33

I can not believe you put Jerusalem is Israel … So upset to ever write any thing more on this mistake

34. Nancy Reed
    May 11th, 2013 at 21:03 | #34

Please remove my name from your list for prayer time reminders. I accessed your app by mistake and I’m not interested in these reminders. Thank you.

35. July 16th, 2013 at 23:55 | #35

its a nice app and important when you want to figure the qibla

36. abuhussain
    August 8th, 2013 at 05:21 | #36

السلام عليكم
    رحم الله والديكم ويوفقكم
    برنامج كامل والكمال لله سبحانه
    واذا امكن نفس البرنامج ينزل لجهاز الكمبيوتر لكان اروع
    موفقين ان شاء الله

37. Uwais
    August 27th, 2013 at 15:11 | #37

Salaam… i just switched from i Phone to windows phone. I was wondering if the app will be released on the windows phone. The app itself was amazing and i cant find an app on the windows phone which comes close the the Al Qibla app in terms of usability or its functionality.

38. September 6th, 2013 at 05:35 | #38

モンクレー レディース

39. Gul
    October 4th, 2013 at 08:33 | #39

Formula to calculate Qibla Direction

The formula is simple spherical trig to find a bearing on a spherical object.

The earth is not a sphere but more of a squashed sphere which the other calculations allow for, but not a great difference in the scheme of things

Note:it will only work from east and north of the Qibla, you may get negative values if west of the Qibla.

40. Fayez
    November 2nd, 2013 at 09:44 | #40

AlQibla does not allow to search for new places for iPhone iO7. It only search for current location. Any reason or how to handle this issue. Thank you.

41. DERICHE Abdelaziz
    November 21st, 2013 at 13:07 | #41

Salam
    Your application is not working with my galaxy S4.
    It is more than three days adhan is not working.

42. sohail hussain
    November 25th, 2013 at 00:23 | #42

my father-in-law has the qibla app and the search has stopped working
    is it related to the ios 7 upgrade

43. Baraw
    December 9th, 2013 at 11:12 | #43

Could you please add location option on the code source ?
    DjazakAllah Khayr

44. December 23rd, 2013 at 18:39 | #44

Can HGH Products Raise Toned Body Mass

HGH, human growth hormone wipl be the hormone inside the human
    body in charge of growing lean body mass in addition to sustaining itss integrity and health.
    The clinical title foor this hormone is somatotropin.
    Many individuals appear to misread thee type of HGH within the human body andd don’t grasp precisely
    what this hormone does.

Human growth hormone is capable of stimulating the growth of lean body mass,
    repairs to destroyed cells, and replacement of dead ones.
    As time passes we obviously start to produce less of it on a daily schedule.
    At the age of twenty the average manufacturing level of somatotropin while in the body will waver between four hundred and five hundred micrograms.
    This can be based on activity level and in some instances gender.
    This production may decline to about half that sum at age forty.
    Nevertheless, from the period this individual reaches era ninety they will generate around twenty-five micrograms on the average.
    This means that the average individual can create twenty times less HGH around the average at age eighty
    while they can at age twenty.

Products for HGH are not really offering the body more human growth hormones.
    These supplements offer significant amino-acids that the anterior pituitary gland utilizes to create HGH.
    This doesn’t sugyest tthey are hoaxes or worthless.

They are doong work, and work well wikth the objective
    of aiding within the increase of lean body mass.
    how much protein a day for muyscle growth
    But, it must be noted that there’s an odd strategy that utilizing
    HGH supplements will turn a typical person into a super human muscle-building machine.
    This isn’t true. An excellent, reliable, HGH product will work well for some people and be practically useless for others.
    Thesre are two primary factors thwt determine how welkl a suitable supplement will continue to work for you personally.

These aspecfts are age and action.

An eighty-year oldd man or woman that operates out everyday will find that an excellent supplement wioll aid them out
    to an amazing, nearly staggeringly helpful, diploma. A twenty year old man or woman that rests around consuming potato chips and playing game titles all evening
    can selkdom recognize any change at all. In all honedsty a twenty-year
    outdated power lifter will not be likely note hat much difference
    either. The truth within this matter is that HGH supplements can help increase lean body-mass but only inn individuals that need the boost.

A young highly active person previously produces the maximum amount of HGH your body mayy use naturally anyway.
    Thhe remainder is wasted. For these individuals they’d be better
    supported with a basic multi-vitamin. To force the
    human body to build somewhat bigger amounts of lean muscle mass using HGH in a younger age will need the usage of injections.
    This can be a commonly unlawful strategy without
    medical reasons.

45. Mashallah
    December 26th, 2013 at 08:25 | #45

Dear All,

How the image of an achieved result (image of the particular place with the red arrow) could be copy / pasted on a email body text? You please kindly by doing me a favor, send the answer by emailing to my address, the soonest.

Best regards,

Mashallah

46. Mashallah
    December 26th, 2013 at 10:33 | #46

Dear Mr. Hamid Zarrabi-Zadeh,

You may like a book written by the undersigned, entitled “Seven Articles on the Qiblah; the case of the Taj Mahal:

Best regards,

Mashallah

47. Mashallah
    December 26th, 2013 at 12:25 | #47

Sorry, please read as “due geographical west,” instead of “due geographical east,” on the line 4, second paragraph, on my previous comment.

48. January 1st, 2014 at 06:04 | #48

The First Dollar You Save Is The Seed From Which Your Tree Of Wealth Shall Grow ‘ The Sooner You Plant
    That Seed ‘ The Sooner Shall The Tree Grow.
    Thats the main reasons people dont usually set out to catch the
    Blue cat fish. – Other dynamic pastimes, games, sports and activities.

49. Mohsin Ali
    February 23rd, 2014 at 12:22 | #49

Asak,
    it does not play full Adhan, please help

50. March 15th, 2014 at 11:28 | #50

Hello there, You’ve done a good job. I am going to definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

Comment pages